The code is simple.
The usage is simple.
The design is simple.
XODA uses Pure.CSS which is a responsive framework CSS with a minimal footprint. This allows portability across a multitude of devices.
Organize and access your files by:
- Descriptions (with different colors)
- Filters (Tags, Categories, you name it)
- Modification time which you can change (and list on a graphic timeline)
- Simple and advanced search options (making use of UNIX's `find`)
- File names and Directories (of course)
- Download multiple files/directories in a single zip-file
- Share (with optional password protection, expiration date, and privilege to edit text files)
- Save older versions of files (and assign [colored] descriptions to them)
- "Subscribe" to directories and get notified for new files uploaded/created
- Create multiple users with different privileges and own home directories
- Grant anonymous access to a directory
XODA is licensed under the liberal BSD license.